Luxury Taxi from Cardiff to Luton Airport
Luton Airport, also known as, Luton International Airport is one of the six international airports that serve the greater London area in the United Kingdom and is the fifth busiest airport in the country. Luton Airport is an EasyJet hub and taking a luxury taxi from cardiff to luton airport is by far the best way to travel to the airport.
The busiest routes from Luton Airport are Amsterdam, Bucharest, Budapest, Warsaw-Chopin, Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion, Barcelona, Katowice, Dublin, Vilnius and Belfast-International.
Luton Airport Terminals
Luton Airport has one terminal which sees over 15 million passengers fly to multiple destinations each year (Covid-19 excepted). The check-in area and arrivals are located at level 1.
Coach from Cardiff to Luton Airport
When taking a coach from Cardiff, the main coach station, you can depart from is Sophia Gardens. When you arrive in Luton, your coach will call at coach stations including Luton, London Luton Airport, Luton Bus Station and Luton Station Interchange (Stand LS13).
On a National Express coach, you can expect to travel 121 miles (195 km) from Cardiff to Luton.
National Express has the following ticket policies due to COVID-19, which you should be aware of when booking and travelling by coach between Cardiff and Luton:
- Cashless payments recommended
- Online booking and check-in recommended
- Pre-reservation/seat allocation
- Verification of ticket with valid ID
- Exceptions to waive change or cancellation fees policy
Train from Cardiff to Luton Airport
On average, a train ticket from Cardiff to Luton will cost you £65.92.
You can take a train from Cardiff to London Luton Airport (LTN) via London Paddington, Paddington, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station, London St Pancras International, Luton, and Luton Station Interchange in around 3h 15m.
- Train from Cardiff Central to London Paddington (duration: 1h 53m)
- Then take aconnecting train from: Thameslink:
- To Luton (duration: 36 min), frequency every 15 minutes
- To Luton (duration: 21 min), which runs hourly
Driving from Cardiff to Luton Airport
The distance between Cardiff and London Luton Airport (LTN) is 124 miles and the road distance is 166.2 miles
The journey is quite straight forward from the centre of Cardiff:
- Take North Rd/A470 and Eastern Ave/A48 to A48(M)
- Drive along the M4 and take the M25 northbound. Take exit 10 on M25 for the M1
- Continue on New Airport Way/A1081 to your destination in Luton
When you get to Luton Airport you will need to use the one of the parking options available.
Official Luton Airport Parking Options
Luton Airport Hotel Parking
Private Transfer from Cardiff to Luton Airport
A luxury transfer from Cardiff to London Luton Airport take approximately 2h 47m to drive from Cardiff to London Luton Airport (LTN).
There are numerous benefits of taking a private transfer compared to coach, train or driving and parking yourselves.
- Price – especially for larger groups
- Comfortable luxury vehicles
- Health – no mixing with others outside of your group during travel
- Speed – nothing compares to our door-to-door service with no parking needed
- Expertise – we have 20 years’ experience in airport transfers so can get you to your destination with ease
Contact us for a quotation, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!